http://www.faultyhelix.blogspot.com
This was Judah's last sink bath. As you can see, he's a bit too skwunched. We had fun watching him push of the sink. He still loves bath time! The next one is how we found him after a nap. Guess he wanted to make sure he stayed covered up. Also, that's what he now often does on teh changing table...grabs both sides and hangs on. At times, he has a look of desperation on his face as if he feels like he's going to fly off the table. :-P And then just some cuteness with cute outfits.

made another strawberries and cream cloud cake. But I got fancy with the decorating this time because the strawberries were amazing! I love California. If you get strawberries that say Watsonville on them...they're from about 30 minutes from our home. And we drive past strawberry fields on the way to Walmart and to a friend's house.

5 comments:
I said no sugar for today, but if I had access to that cake, I'd eat it. :)
Judah looks SO GOOD in that blue color! That is a great picture...I might just have to replace the newborn pic on our fridge.
I too love the picture of Judah in the blue outfit! He is adorable! Three weeks from today... Three weeks, three weeks ::singing:: I cannot wait!
Thank you for being an encouragement and support for me! Thank you for being a safe place where I can spill my heart, thoughts and struggles. Your friendship is priceless to me. I praise God for you all the time!
Thanks again for the wonderful pictures of my grandson! It really makes my day when I look at your site and there are new pictures. Oh, and by the way... I'll be looking forward to tasting one of your wonderful strawberry cloud cakes when I am there!!! I can't wait!
I'm sensing a lion theme in some of Judah's onesies...
I can't believe how chubby Judah's getting- He looks like a baby now and not a newborn!
Post a Comment