First, I've started posting to Sanctifying Truth again.
Second, I've started a new blog! But it's not just me posting though...I've gotten some other women in my family involved. It's called Savary Sensations. Some of the women in my family will be posting great recipes and food preparation tips. There's already 4 recipes up there (because my sister posted before I could even get to it!) This should be great because we've got an experienced mom of 25 years, a nutritionally minded and thrifty young mom, and a new young mom with a home ec degree. Perhaps soon we'll have a few more women of the family join! I hope you all enjoy and make use of it!
Third, don't try to eat a grapefruit like an orange. Eat a grapefruit as it is meant to be eaten - cut in half and spooned out.

7 comments:
Silly fun... :-P I missed you today!
why not eat a grapefruit like an orange, if it is a good grapefruit it is great that way :) I take it you got a bad grapefruit.
I'm excited aobut this recipe thing as cooking is one of my best joys on God's green earth.
CHECK.
we peel our grapefruits like oranges. that's something I never heard of till I met andy. :)
Pictures of Baby Butt are on my blog. Check it out.
who is "the a said"?
it's thea I believe
Post a Comment