Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Update and Family Pictures

6-week check up went well. BP only 100/62...haven't seen it like that in a while. :-P I earned $15 more for the new wardrobe fund. Well, I say "earned." I haven't done a thing except half-heartedly watch what I eat. Now I get to ease back into exercise though. Only 5 more pounds until I hit my pre-pregnancy weight. Everything else is in tip top shape, as well.

We went to our childbirth class reunion last night. Only one other couple showed up. :-( But their baby boy's name was Micah and he was a cute fat little Mexican baby with lots of hair and the cutest grin! He's 2 months, and Judah weighs a little more than he does. We swapped birth stories. Poor girl went through 26 hours of labor in the hospital, starting at 1 cm. But seriously? I still don't know if I'd rather go through 26 hours of normal labor or 14 of hard labor ending in a c-section. At least mine was over more quickly...but it probably hurt worse and now I have a c-section history. Let's take a vote!

After that we had some fun with the camera! We got some good shots too!

Judah. And our little Drummer Boy. We ate the popsicles though. And yes we watched him carefully while he had them in his hands. It's so cute to see him hold stuff!



With Mommy. :-)



With Daddy. And then Daddy matching Judah's expression. Silly boys.



Our first good family portrait! It took several attempts for sure!



And for the record, I made it through this ENTIRE post without having to go get Judah. He always seems to know when I'm posting because he starts crying like crazy. :-) Hope you all have a good day!

9 comments:

Autumn said...

I love the family photo!!! Hi Judah!!! Auntie Auttie misses you!

Anonymous said...

Judah looks more: "I've discovered how to open my mouth!"
Matt looks more: "I'm disoriented and slightly shocked."

Jaclyn said...

Did you know it is hard for me to comment on posts that I know everything about already... and pictures I have already seen! :-) Thanks for posting them so that I can see them wherever I am at! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I just want to reach through the computer and pinch those little cheeks! (Pronouncing "little" as "widdle" may help the visual here.) Here's adorable, Dawn!

Anonymous said...

Aww. Matt looks more "drunk" than "shocked" I think...but it's still cute.

Thanks for the updates.

Jaclyn said...

I LOVE the new colors! Talk to you soon!

the Rehrers said...

Dawn and Matt,
A late congrats on the baby. Glad to see you are doing well. Keep up the posting.
Matt and Kara

Anonymous said...

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle...What's up Matt (roomie) and Dawn Dawn the Phenomenon? Congrats in certainly in order...your boy is definately 'the cuteness...'

Love the pics...

Hope all is well...

your bro,
DBrown

Indiana Mama said...

I love all the pictures. Maybe when we are there in June I can take several family photographs for you! It will be hard to top this one though!

I love my new grandson!!!

Powered By Blogger