Friday, April 21, 2006

Quick Post

Two nights ago, Judah slept from about 11:00 to 5:00. Could this be the beginning of the transition to all-night-sleeping??? If so, we'll have yet another criteria to put under our belt of wondering if Judah is a little advanced. AND we'll have more restful sleep!

Just had to share these adorable smiles. I hope they brighten your day as they do mine! But I get the real thing every morning. ;-) Sooo glad to have another morning person in the house!



This was his outfit on Tuesday. Again, thank you Todd! He looks like a little person in these clothes! And last night I had to take off the pj's we put on him because they are obviously on the brink of too small -- you can see the seams pulling in some places and he can't really straighten his leg 100%. :-P A growin' boy! And note the new shadow on his head...yes indeed his hair is growing back! It's so fun to feel! Does this mean he's got a mullet now since he's got long hair at the base of his neck??

The other pic is the embroidery I did for Katie Mei Firstbrook, a sweet Chinese baby that Karen and Ron are adopting. They go to get her in May! Remember way back in Jackson when I made this quilt for a lady who never called me back? How precious to think that God intended it to be for the Firstbrooks all along...He just had a unique plan to get it made! I pray the Scriptures encourage the whole family and that Katie Mei will learn to love the Word! The invitation to the shower was adorable..."April Showers bring Katie Mei flowers!" I realize Karen might check my blog before the shower tonight...but there's no telling when I'll have a moment to post again! She has already seen the quilt, but not the embroidery. Hey, if she doesn't check my blog and has forgotten about the quilt, maybe she'll still be semi-surprised! :-P

3 comments:

Kathie said...

He is sooo adorable and what a good boy to sleep so long :) I think he has a dimple!

Anonymous said...

Amazingly enough - I didn't check your blog all day on Friday - a first for me! :)
I love, love, love the quilt . . . all Scriptures that we pray Katie Mei will hide in her heart at an early age.
Don't you love how we intend things one way, but God always has a more perfect and beautiful and amazing and lovely way?!
Thank you for your thoughtfulness!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Whoa...your mom looks just like you and Rebecca...weird...

Powered By Blogger