
I have my 6-week check-up today. Can't wait to find out how much more I've lost...if any. :-P I'll also be glad to know what kind of exercise I can start doing. I miss stretching and feeling that after exercise feel! I imagine I'll have to be careful though. I was sore quite a bit last week for some odd reason. And it'll be fun to see how much more gets added to the new wardrobe fund!
A tribute to my sister-in-law, Melody. She got asked to prom by Aaron, a friend of hers. Isn't she gorgeous?? Since her dress was Spanish looking (to fit her Spanish beauty), I sent her my Spanish black jewelry that I wore to a banquet in college. It goes so well, does it not? She looks splendiferous!

5 comments:
I cannot wait to hear how much money you will have towards your new clothes! Woo hoo! Thanks for more pictures... and thank you for letting me spill my girlie guts this morning ;-) I love you!
Melody is turning into quite the lady...
You need to get some videos on up in here, I want to hear this little boy speak!
Melody--if you read this you truely look beautiful!
Tracie-does Dawn know how to do video on here? They are great! Judah is such a sweetie
Dawn-so how did the dr. visit go? will you post or call me?
I love the idea of important possessions being passed down through generations (I'm talking about the giant doggie). It's a beautiful idea of legacy. I am obsessed with all things old as well.
*sigh* I guess I better start paying attention to class again.
Just to share some history of our family, Humphrey was made by Matthew's grandmother, Helen. When Melody was born, grandmother made a smaller version of Humphrey for her, but it never made it through one of our house moves. I love seeing Judah with Humphrey. May they have many years of comfort together!
(Oh, and I'll make sure Melody sees all your kind comments!)
Post a Comment