Judah had his one month appointment today. We still love Dr. Cantor! :-) Here are his new stats and some pictures...Height: 21.5" (up 1.5")
Weight: 11.4 lbs (up 2+ lbs)!!! Dr. C said newborns gain anywhere from .5 oz to 2 oz per day...so Judah is on the upper end of the scale.
Bellybutton status: He finally has one! Dr. C snipped off the cord today after inspecting it and finding that the cord had simply dried onto Judah. It really wasn't attached anymore. Was there blood? Yes, but mommy kept reminding herself that Dr. C knew what he was doing. :-)
Cuteness status: DUH! :-P
This is what he wore last Sunday. Our friend Todd came into a whole lot of baby clothes that he let us go through. I chose a few "real people" clothing items so he has more than just pj's to wear to church. Thanks, Todd! We call this his "Abercrombie Photo Shoot."

"Hey there, good lookin!" says Judah.

A little winky wink from the stud. And a hilarious head shot!

Lovin' his swing. And this one of him sleeping is to show you all that he continues to "present" the top part of his head as he did during labor...the reason why we ended up with a c-section. He ALWAYS throws his head back whether sleeping, waking, feeding, playing...

And a delicious Cookies N Cream Cake I made...


7 comments:
I make beautiful nephews, don't I? ;)
HAHA I have to say this (and don't you dare delete my comment!) Judah's throwing his head back reminds me of... a particular American Idol contestant named... Taylor! mwa-ha-ha
(this will irritate Dawn to pieces)
An ADORABLE little boy and a DELICIOUS looking cake! Thanks for the pictures... I have been meaning to post some on my blog too, but I just can't find the time! Love you!
Those are the cutest little pair of overalls I've ever seen...and he definitely looks like an Esparza more and more each day.
Keep the pictures coming.
you are a fabulous new momma to keep up with the delicious cooking. I have missed cooking as well, so now that gross anatomy is over, i've been cooking tofu curry, eggplant couscous stuffed bell peppers, caribbean jerk chicken...
I am so glad to get back to healthy food.
Judah is HUGE! I love and miss him. Give him a scwunch for me.
I was thinking about you guys during class. Suddenly I really miss you.
Come see us! :-)
Hi Dawn! Love the pictures, Judah sure is sweet. I like how he's getting out of that newborn stage and looking like a cute little man!!! Hey you should totally post the recipe for your yummy looking cake--I would totally make it!:)
You got tagged by a meme, by the way. simer.net/paul.
Post a Comment