His one month appointment is on Tuesday, and I can't wait to find out how much he weighs/measures. And I think he gets shots. :-( Matt can't go because of school and the next available appt wasn't until Judah would be almost 2 months. Sooo..God went before us once again and Jenny B. had been planning to come visit this next week. So she can take Judah and I. :-)
New things Judah is doing: grabbing lots of things with his hands (including pinching!), smiling in response to us rather than at random, truly laughing in his sleep, holding his head up for lengths of time, jumps quite forcefully with his legs when you hold him up, doesn't cry at bath time (I really think he loves having his hair washed), and he is out of newborn size diapers.
What we are waiting for: his silly cord to fall off!!!, more interactive cooing, his hair to grow back (he's gotten quite the Captain Picard look), and we are about to introduce the bottle so Matt can occasionally feed him (pray!).
I know you all will thoroughly enjoy the pictures. I sure do! They are all from this last week. I especially love the last series. That was during a wake time I had with him. It was so much fun! I got a lot of video, including a yawn, sneeze, and coo. We're trying to figure out how to get video on the net so you all can see! Don't forget you can click on the pictures to enlarge them.
Praise God with us for a continued healthy happy baby boy!


6 comments:
whoa, the hub is growing some facial hair, eh?
What's the pie thing with the "J"
My fave pics are #3 and #4
You are a glowing mommy! Love and miss you!
Great pics!!!! I wonder how often in the next 18 years you will see the "scowl" :) It is so cute. These are great pics. Thank you for posting them. He has grown so much. You look wonderful. I love you all,
momma
Google Video is good for hosting vieos. So is Yoursite.com. I use both of them. I really want to see this baby in action!
He's definitely photogenic.
BABY!!!! You look so much more rested, praise God. Tell him his Tita loves him. He's so cute! I wanna squeeze him into teeny little pieces (is that twisted?)
I thank God for the internet! Judah has definitely grown. Love to all of you!!! Nonie
Jen and Joey are honeymooning in Mexico somewhere. Enjoying the sun, I'm sure.
I wish you could touch Abby's softness, too. Her fur is so soft...and it's shedding right now! She's even got Paul liking her now...never thought the day would come.
Post a Comment