Our questions about timing, forms, etc. are being answered. But there are still several unknowns about the actual time of the move. But we have figured out a Plan B if we have to leave before the movers can come get our stuff...it involves Paul and Tracie, but they don't know yet. ;-)
There's also been a change in the plans for Dr. Keith (ob/gyn friend) to listen to heart tones before we leave. Silly Matt and I. (ooo, banana pudding sounds delish!) We just figured out yesterday that it would be CHEAPER if I actually had my official first preggie appointment while still here under our current insurance. With all the MRI's I've had, we have waaaaay passed paying my deductable which means anything I have done will be at 80%. If we waited for me to find an OB out in Cali, we'd be on new insurance and have to pay the deductable before the percentage kick-in. ::rolls eyes:: And we just now figured this out. Hopefully Dr. Keith will be able to fit me in either tomorrow morning, next Wed afternoon, or next Thursday when Matt is available to go with me. Though, if a pelvic exam is involved...I will NOT be seeing Keith! :-P
Just found out that Crystal, an awesome girl our age who is in our cell group, won the finals at the West Tennessee Shoutfest (Christian concert with multiple groups such as Skillet and others). She is now one of 20, 19 other people will win at 19 other Shoutfests, who get to send a personal cd with other information to Fervent Records. Five finalists will be chosen of the 20, and one will ultimately win a recording contract. While Crystal was different from the others who are mostly Christian rock style, it was said of her that of all the contestants she is most appealing to Word, the over-company of Fervent, because she can do more than one style. Word has a huge black Gospel area as well as a praise & worship area, and Crystal was MADE for both. Pray for her! She is done competing and it is up to the judges and her cd. This would be such an answer to prayer, and already has been. We prayed at the beginning of the summer that God would send Crystal an opportunity to use the talent He has given her...and here she is in the midst of it. And our cell group is her "posse," as we keep calling ourselves. Crystal Taylor. Watch for her name!
Anyway, I'm gonna keep ironing and going about some things I wanted to do this afternoon. Won't get everything done I want to because it is too much. And I still just wanna sit and finish a book I've been reading. But...discipline. ::sigh with a half-smile::

1 comment:
tell me about it. I sigh with you. In fact, I really just did. Wow. It's weird to type stuff that you are doing, like sigh, if you're really not.
Hmm.
Post a Comment