...and having a blast!
We got word on Tuesday that Matt has indeed passed his final security clearance. His recruiter has given the letter to NPS (the graduate school) and is now working on the fine details of orientation logistics and getting letters where they need to go. Hopefully we'll be able to get our apartment within the next few days. Pray NPS will work smoothly with Matt and the recruiter and accept him quickly!
I got an e-mail back from a pastor I contacted in Monterey. Their church came highly recommended by a man Matt worked with at Master's. So far, everything looks good! I just pray they are as much like Placerita (the church we attended our senior year) as I think they might be.
Matt's last day at Union is next Frid....oh my gosh. ::stunned:: Nothing like having a BIG realization while posting to a blog. We have next week to pack. The next week is when we leave Jackson. Exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow. ::shock:: So much still has to happen and there is so little precious time. With a deep breath, I remind myself of my previous post. Rapids go fast. But everything works out in the end with the Guide.
Two weeks. Pray for us.

5 comments:
Will definately be praying... are you SURE Colorado is out of the way? :-D Love ya!
Yes, but we are planning an afternoon for Matt to reveal the Grand Canyon to me...
whoa nelly. that's all I can say. so many people i know are having their worlds turned upside down (including me) and having to walk by faith, not by sight.
I have two weeks to throw you a baby shower? Sheesh.
You should be proud of me. I am now caught up completely. We shall not let this lapse of our friendly duties happen again. *nods*
Post a Comment