Day after tomorrow is when we start our 5 day/4 night cross-country trek. I'm soooo happy to have Matt at home today and tomorrow. It's fun to have someone to pack with. Today we're working on getting our "essentials" boxes packed up...since our stuff will follow us later (when? who knows?). We do have an official address out there now, but Matt is currently at Union having it faxed to him. Our move in date there will be next Wednesday, the 21st. Us and our essentials. While we will still have an apt full of furniture and other items several states away!
Matt and I are going to see Dr. Keith tomorrow morning at 9:00 so he can listen to heart tones of the baby and make sure everything is still running smoothly. I still feel great with minor compaints about not sleeping very well and still eating every 2 hours. Though I don't have to eat as much as I did at first. I also cramp when I have to go potty. :-P
Anyway, I'm gonna keep on gathering essentials to pack. I hope you all enjoy your day! I'm enjoying the heavy rain/sunshine combination today. I'm "soaking" it up since we won't get rain like this for a long time...

2 comments:
Let me know when you get your box of goodies! :)
Hope you guys make it there ok. Good luck. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment