What a groggy day! Took a MORNING nap for an hour and 45 minutes. Ate some mac 'n cheese with Matt and Melody.
Then GOT MY GOLD STAR for the day! This makes two days in a row. I wasn't going to exercise today because I didn't feel well, but when I opened the door for Matt and Melody to go back to work, it was MUCH cooler than it has been and I thought I'd take a walk. So I took a 10 minute walk and then did some core exercises for about 30 minutes. I feel so much better now...though the thought of my soft, comfy bed is still appealing!
This afternoon's agenda:
1) Make the batter for Tracie's molten choclate cupcake things for cell group tonight...her b-day celebration.
2) Fold two loads of laundry and wash the stinky towels I've forgotten about (since Guatemala)!
3) Clean the bathrooms. But Matt said not to and he would do it when he gets home. But I guess if I feel up to it and have time, I coudl still do them. As of right now though? Yeah, I don't want to.
By the way, I'd just like to give a shout out to Autumn's blogger friends. I love all the comments they give. Very funny and very encouraging...even to me and it's not even my blog! Hmm...wonder if they know about my blog.... :-)

2 comments:
Lucky ducky Dawn...getting to take a nap (or multiple naps!) throughout the day. I remember those days! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU for taking care of yourself with exercise!!! It will pay off. It will pay off. It will pay off. :)
Love you. Eat a molten chocolate cupcake thing for me, will ya? (or at least sniff it...)
Um....I couldn't even finish ONE molten cupcake! It was way rich, but everyone else raved over them. I was more interested in the oreo/whipped cream pie. Tee hee!
I hope the exercise pays off...despite my Chili's queso craving last night...which 5 of us fulfilled after cell group. ::silly guilt::
Post a Comment