Thursday, July 28, 2005

A Bright Sunshiny Day

In my spirit that is! It's only 10:45 and I've already exercised, unloaded the dishwasher, washed some dishes, bleached the kitchen counters, and straightened the house a little. Thought I'd post while I eat my apple and give Jaclyn 10 minutes of chat!

I'm so excited...Matt finally posted for REAL on his blog! Go read it from the link to the left. It's very good. He talks some about how he's feeling waiting for the DoD to call us and let us know yes or no. Here's how I feel. I am more anxious today than I have been. Not in a bad, worrisome way. But in a "I think it might happen very soon" way. If ever anyone could get on their knees...no, their face!...and pray for a yes, now would be the time. I desperately want my husband to have his dream job at a young age, to see him get into what he REALLY is interested in, to see him involved in the government of a country I support whole-heartedly and claim as my own. I want to be closer to Autumn. I want change - it's what I've been used to for the past four years as I moved places so much because of college. And of course the better salary and benefits of the government would be nice, too! Please Lord, we don't deserve it, but You are good and can do it if you choose!

Ok, I need to go shower and order the pizza for a Guatemala Pizza 'n Pics lunch with some of the girls I got to know really well on the trip. Should be great fun!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

mmmm...pizza! I am literally drooling...

praying for you today

you go, woman! come clean my house, too!

Powered By Blogger