Yeah, so life will not settle for a while! And that is why I have not been able to post in a few days. So here goes!
Matt got home for lunch last Thursday and told me that yes, we were indeed driving the 4 hours to Chatanooga for the night and picking up his sister Melody on Friday...to then drive 8 hours to Little Rock for the weekend. I'm tired of driving, but it was fun! The "fourth of July" cake we ordered for the family cookout Saturday was SO tasty! I forgot how much I love ice cream cake! Thea spent pretty much the whole day with us, which I loved up one side and down the other. She's so much fun...thank you for giving us all your time, Luv! I always think to myself, there's no one I'd rather be with me for big events than Thea. :-)
We came back to Jackson late Sunday and have just been movin' through the week as normal with Melody here. She has been blatently introduced to Ken and Barbie (upstairs neighbors) both nights she's slept in the living room. I think they're on a loud streak again...thankfully a party mode rather than fight mode (if they MUST be in a mode, party is best).
To be honest, I don't know that I really want to post about Guatemala on my blog, for reasons which are personal and because most of the people who were really interested know the highlights of it. I guess I do still need to send out update/thank you letters to those who supported me.
You know? Cap'n Chrunch with Berries is such a good cereal. Sure it has more sugar than cherrios, but it has ALMOST the same amount of vits and nuts as multi-grain cherrios. And I really wanted them this morning. I think I will exercise today too. Maybe in a few minutes after my food digests a little. Gotta get that gold star, Aut! (I've only got one for the past two weeks) :-(

4 comments:
Kudos to you on your gold star today!!! I will hopefully follow suit.
So you haven't updated US yet on your Guat trip, but maybe you'll have the chance to do that in person soon!!! Any word on the location of your film?
P.s. I've never had Cap'n Crunch. Maybe we'll try it in honor of you.
No, we still don't know where the film is. Still don't really care. But for the sake of others who want to see pics, I am having a pizza 'n pics party with the girls under my leadership and will be able to get some from them.
Cap'n Crunch is suprisingly GOOD! If it's an option available, I'll usually go for it instead of something else! I know your kiddos would like it too!
I am sad about your film. I want to see pics.
I have never been a big fan of that cereal... tastes good and all, but what about the awful oily and filmy feeling it leaves on your tongue, teeth and roof of your mouth? Maybe it's just me...
Dawn-
I totally agree with you on the Cap'n Crunch...I am a huge fan recently and have been eating a bowl almost every day, haha! Thanks for the e-mail...that was really helpful, I'll write soon.
-Christa B.
Post a Comment