It's 2:30 AM! I have to be at the church by 3, so I'll keep it short. I'm tired, but excited, and running on adrenaline. Please pray for me and the rest of my team as mentioned in previous posts. Can't wait to come back and have oodles of material for more posts!
On a side note, please pray for mine and Matt's college friend, Matt Rehrer. His parents and two sisters were killed in an automobile accident in the past day or so. Pray for wisom and peace for him and his wife, Kara. Also, pray for me to be emotionally stable in Guatemala since I was good friends with one of his sisters, Bethany.
Until next week...

2 comments:
I can't wait till you get home!!!!!!!!! Even though we don't live in the same state, I miss you. I told Matt this morning at breakfast "I can't wait for Dawn to get home." Then I realized how dumb that must sound to him and I told him I knew that he couldn't wait either :) I'm anxious to hear how God worked while you were there. I love you!
I miss you too!!! We're praying for a safe trip for you today. Looking forward to hearing all about it...
Love you!!!
Post a Comment