Sunday, July 03, 2005

Insomniacs' Anonymous

Here I sit putzing around again. I've been awake since 4:00. I've seen the clock at almost every hour of the night. Perhaps I am deeply affected by the good stress of Matt's job opportunity, Guatemala, and my favorite holiday the 4th.

I forgot to mention in the last post that God has provided ALL of my funds for Guatemala now!!! Praise Him! $1200 came from only 15 people/couples...in only 3 weeks!!! I'm am astonished. But somehow, I think maybe I am not that shocked. God wants me in Guatemala. He made it happen. :-)

Matt is teaching the jr. high/sr. high Sunday school today because most of the youth are on retreat and apparently everyone else Keath asked had something going on. I think there is a whole lotta trust going on with ECC and Matt & I. They allow us to participate in things and even ask Matt to teach when only a couple people really know our background and testimony. Perhaps it has something to do with what Hap keeps telling us...that he sees great potential and maturity in us both and he expects something grand to come of us. Quite encouraging if I do say so myself.

Don't miss my previous post, those who haven't seen it. It's a lovely one!

I hope you all have a great Sunday...and celebrate hard this 4th of July! We're goin' to Memphis for today and tomorrow! Woo hoo!

Gonna go lay down until the alarm goes off...in 15 minutes. :-P

2 comments:

Autumn said...

try instituting a bedtime ritual... a long soak in a *warm* bath with candles, soft music or a good book... a warm cup of chamomile tea or a refreshing cool beverage if the weather's been hot... pamper yourself a bit! Maybe it will help.

Dawn said...

Mm...love me some chamomile. I didn't even think about that. Thankfully, I've slept well and hard the past two nights. Probably because I was SO tired! :-) Someday I'll have a nice tub and enjoy taking baths more...

Powered By Blogger