Thursday, June 23, 2005

Halfway to a Colorful 8 Day Craving

In answer to a few comments on the previous post...

Jaclyn, there was $0 in the mailbox the day you made and estimate. But because of yesterday, I am +600 and -600...exactly halfway! Want to make a guess at what today's mail will hold?

Christa, I will be gone from July 10-17. We're flying so that's why it's only a week.

All, I was getting tired of the plain-ness of the other blog and wanted something no one else had. Since I have a computer guy for a husband, I know a TEENY bit about html coding. So, I've been kind of self-teaching with html color and text. It take a WHILE to learn and figure out. Trust me. The new color scheme, if no one noticed, were the colors of our wedding (minus your basic black and silver).

Hmm...craving macaroni and cheese and garlic bread at 10:00 am? Yes, I'm weird.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I guess... ummm.... $60. Watch, now it will be $300! Love ya!

Dawn said...

nope...it was $0 again. But I know I have about $200 coming in a week or two from family. :-)

Powered By Blogger