Friday, June 10, 2005

CT Scan Results

The nurse called me today and said that my ct scan revealed no sign of sinusitis and everything is "normal." It kind of frustrated me because it seemed vague, but I guess there is nothing else to tell. It leaves me wondering why on earth I still feel "blocked" in my nasal passages. Maybe my nose changed?? Hopefully starting Claratin (actually Sam's knock-off that Momma said works and is cheap) and continuing nasal steroids will help with the "blocked" feeling.

I'm also feeling under the weather right now. Pretty exhausted and I have a sore on the back of my throat that resembles strep. It hasn't spread or gotten worse as far as pain, so I'm intrigued as to what it is.

Praise God we'll have glorified bodies someday.

On another note, I am a little anxious to get my support letters out for Guatemala. I won't get the materials from Keath (youth pastor) until Sunday. Please pray that I will trust the Lord to bring in the funds! Only $1000 to go since *someone* graciously already gave $200! Praise God!

On still another note, Jackson is already feeling the effects of Tropical Storm Arlene. Matt and I were just sitting on the couch, and I heard the rain sound in our fireplace. I looked out the blinds and it was POURING...but sunshiny. It's been off and on like that since then, and the clouds are gor-geo-so! I took pictures. :: guilty smile ::

Hope you all have a splendiferous day!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger