Monday, April 11, 2005

zzzZZZ...oh, um...morning?

Goood....morning. Ugh.

Gotta get to sleep at the normal 10:00 bed time. Even staying up 30 minutes later takes it toll on me. Sugar was high on the weekend list too, so I'm probably having a major sugar withdrawal. I really hope our BFL book gets here soon. I'm losing motivation already! Gotta drink more water! (but NOT as much as Jaclyn...she's gonna drift away someday!)

Don't have long because I get to go to quilting, but I saw the allergist on Friday. He was AWESOME. A wonderful Christian doctor who just sat and listened, pondered, and was wise in his speech. I am having a head MRI done tomorrow at 2:00. Hopefully it will result in SOMETHING, whether it be a conclusive sinus infection or not. Dr. D. has several plans depending on the results. I'm just ready to not think about allergies every time I step outside or even see a commercial on TV not even related to allergies but I know if I was in it, I'd have problems. Ridiculous, I know.

Matt is still working on his paper work. Good grief...it's INVOLVED. But for good reason, I'm sure. Those and tax papers will go out this week! (Tax papers TODAY!)

Ok, gotta go have fun with the ladies!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger