Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Only Wednesday?

I feel like it should be later in the week...perhaps because I have been so busy already?

The MRI yesterday went well. They even had a headset so I could listen to music! I ALMOST was asleep when she pulled me back out. She said the pictures turned out well, but we'll have to see if the "doctors" want me to do another one with contrast injected into me. Probably not, though. I'm supposed to hear from the allergist's office by the end of this week to set up a follow-up appointment to find out the results and such. As for today? Yeah...worse than usual as far as congestion. I hope to get all my stuff around the house done before a headache comes!

And here I sit bloggin...

Note to cooks...if you make those no-bake oatmeal/chocolate cookies and they won't set up, just freeze them. Janet's recipe just won't work right, so I experimented and froze them overnight. They are quite tasty as a chilled cookie! Only problem is that they'll get gooy again if you let them sit out. I really need to get Matt's mom's recipe for those...well actually it's his great grandmother's recipe. But at least I know her's works as far as the setting up of the cookies!

Mmmm...soo hard to not take a "peek" in the freezer! Tap into the will. The solution to eating wrong is eating right, not dieting! Yeah for Bill Philips!

K. I have nothing else to say of worth. So I should quit poking around and get my housework done. Then I can relax and read. Or fall asleep. But then do I love sleep too much? Or do I really need it?

::signs off pondering::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you always fall asleep during weird operantiony type stuff. If you were like, getting an excruciating mammogram, I bet you'd still fall asleep.

Dawn said...

LOL!!! Have YOU ever had a mammogram? How do you know they are excuciating? It pleases me that you remember I typically fall asleep during operationy type stuff. Hey...I'd be your model patient!

Powered By Blogger