Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Santize snotty sweat while sewing!

I really like finding interesting titles for my blogs. Try it...you find alliterated words that sum up what your blog will be about.

I've just done my chore for the day, cleaning the bathrooms. I was going to push through and finish ALL my house stuff before I sat at the computer, but I needed a break. I gotta finish up some laundry, and in the mean time I plan to exercise and work on the second quilt for Carla's babies.

Props to not having to cook dinner. Cell group tonight is at the Old Towne Spaghetti Store to celebrate April birthdays. I CAN NOT believe April is almost over! Time is flying ever so quickly. Paul and Tracie will be husband and wife in only a month, well, and a week.

No props to a face that has gone out of control. I had forgotton how troublesome my face can really be as far as oil, roughness, and breakouts. Too bad you can't have the good parts of birth control while you're OFF it. Hopefully I'll find a new cleansing routine very soon to return my face to it's once smooth complexion.

Momma sent flowers today...so purty! And encouraging too. Is life always full of stress...like non-stop? :-P All I know is that I wait for the day when I am just normal getting regular allergy shots and going about life in a pleasant less "dramatic" way. ;-)

Ok, I think the dryer stopped. Time to move on!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger