Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dimmed Vision and Feet Wiggin'

SO...I sit down to blog away and the dryer stops. Go figure! Sheets can wait.

Next Awesome Spiritual Thought: This is a circular thought about the oppression of peoples due to false religions, aka all the many laws and rituals people have to keep in order to gain what is good. The oppression comes from all the laws the heads of each particular religion come up with and impose on the people. Since the object of worship (the idol/god) isn't real, then there is no one to free the people from the laws. But the one TRUE faith has an object of worship that is LIVING. One who was able to set us free from the law. And in turn, those of the Christian faith suffer no oppression of laws and rituals that lead to a hopeless pursuit of a good afterlife. We are FREE indeed!

I did end up giving myself a pedicure and manicure. My toes aren't a pretty pink like Autumn's, but rather a muave. I wish I had a soft coral like the new flower pot I got. And for some ODD reason, my feet itch like crazy right now. And they're swelling. Come to think of it, my fingers are swelling too. I think it's time for some water, or something!

CAN NOT WAIT until I get to see the new allergist on Friday. I hope he gets things going with the shots and can tell me if I should go see another eye doctor. I'm getting really tired of not seeing like I'm used to. It'll be VERY interesting if the second opinion shows that I do in fact have something wrong that needs to be taken care of. That would add more to my list of "Why I don't like Dr. Lents."

Anyway, I'm gonna go fold sheets, drink a big glass of water (go BFL!), and be with my hunny who is devoted to filling out the mounds of security papers for this new job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rest of my life I will be on a quest to find that nail polish that you bought off the manicurist that you love so much. WATCH OUT!

Dawn said...

Which one??? If you can tell me which one, I'll try to find it too!

Powered By Blogger