Friday, April 15, 2005

Soul Perplexing Yesterday

Who knew God would use something as simple as Anne's House of Dreams to open up my mind to see what has happened to me the past 4 or 5 years? I don't feel like divulging everything quite yet. I am still getting used to the thoughts and the change.

These three things I do know. I am Anne, and she will return to my surface by God's strength and grace. I need to grow my hair back out. And Thea means so much more to me than I had ever thought before.

Perhaps in a few days I will feel comfortable with telling the rest of the story.

But...it's FRIDAY finally! Seemed like the week would never end!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I hope that your soul searching is going well! I smiled when you said you were going to grow your hair back :-) I am interested to see where and how you change with your new excitement to return to Anne! Whatever you do, please don't walk on the rooftop! ;-)

Dawn said...

Hmm...I'm having difficulty determining who the above is. Thea is more Anne than I ever will be. Jaclyn is more Diana. Both would smile at me growing out my hair. And both would tell me not to walk on the rooftop. Well...actually Thea would probably be up on the roof before I could get there. So until I'm told otherwise, I'll assume it is Jaclyn. :-) Then again, I could be wrong on both accounts!

Anonymous said...

you're right, my darling. Thea is responding now. You know, God takes us through painful and exhilarating moments of self-discovery. I want you to know that I love you, through everything, hell and high water. And deep inside, I know you will do the same. The new people we become with cherish the old people we were and appreciate them both..

Powered By Blogger