Friday, January 02, 2009

Egads!

The 9 Most Fattening Foods of Winter

::bug-eyed:: It's no wonder I feel a touch more plump from belly button to knees. :-P

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hoooooly cow! Did you read this one about Hash Brown Casserole? ::Who doesn't love the traditional hash brown casserole, gooey with cheese and potatoes? But brace yourself, because one serving has 568 calories, 40 grams of fat and 21 grams of saturated fat -- and this is for a side dish!:: GULP FORTY GRAMS OF FAT?! No wonder just *looking at it* sent me into a tailspin when I was pregnant with Elizabeth. ;) But mmmmm, soooo good! Thankfully we only eat it once a year (Thanksgiving) - maybe twice (if we take it somewhere for Christmas)

Alicia said...

sooo, maybe it's the slight morning sickness, but NONE of these foods sounded good to me. Actually the list kind of made me gag a little. Any other time I would have been more upset about this list, though!

Powered By Blogger