Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chilly Morning

What a beautiful morning. ::sigh:: :-)

We're sitting at breakfast, and Judah all of the sudden says, "Seven hundred dollars."

Judah's had some trouble with congestion/plugged up nose lately. This morning, I was getting a "boogy" out of his nose...and it was like an iceburg. It was 90% bigger than what I thought -- it surprised me so much, I actually gasped loudly and scared Judah. :-P

I'm so excited! I get to order the family pictures for the living room today!

The high on Friday is supposed to be 24. Brrr!

Why is finding a dentist that has a good reputation and accepts both your primary and secondary insurance so stinkin' hard???

I have no idea what to do with Elijahh's hair. It's getting long, but we don't really want to cut it. It's a very "Elijah" style. I just don't want him to look too sloppy.

Let me take a moment to praise God again that we are renting. It's been a good lesson to prove that having an emergency fund for an owned home is important! A couple weeks ago, Matt discovered a natural gas leak in the backyard. So BGE came and dug up/replaced what they needed to. Then, a couple days ago, I was getting something out of the dining room closet to sew, and there was water all over the floor. It wasn't the water heater, thank goodness, but there is a steady leak from one of the pipes in there. So Matt and Justin rigged up the vacuum hose to cause the trickle to flow towards the drain in the floor...which is higher than the rest of the floor. [???] Go figure. Someone is supposed to come by to look at it, though Matt thinks it needs a real plumber.

Judahisms
bi-nin: vitamin
heh-beh-dah-ter: helicopter

Looks like I'll be doing something new on February 15th. I'm going to SKI! Aaah! I'm very excited, and a little nervous. I get to add something to my Done It Just to Say I've Done It list. :-) Our youth retreat is down in NC, and part of it involves skiing/snowboarding. I'm sad that Matt isn't going so we can experience it together (he's been boarding before). But, it should still be fun!

Alrighty, off to do some laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand about the dentist thing...James and I have been going through that this week! It's quite an annoying process!lol

Powered By Blogger