Saturday, January 17, 2009

The clock says...

This morning, rather than ask me for a snack, Judah told me, "The clock says it's time for a snack." I told him no it didn't, not yet. He replied with "The clock says it's time to watch Obama train." He's pretty excited to see a real train on TV today as Obama makes his trip from PA to DC.

Apparently, we're really entering the phase of "boy vs. girl." To add to yesterday's situation with Judah...today I gave the boys their baby brushes to play with. Of course, they like to brush my hair because I have a lot of it to brush. I had a bobby pin and a ponytail holder in my hair that I took out. I thought I'd be funny and put the bobby pin in Judah's hair (about the only hair item that would ever stay in his hair...). Then I put it in Elijah's, then back in mine. Judah asked to have it in his hair again. I told him it was for girls, but he could wear it just for a minute. I the bobby pin back in his hair, and he immediately said:

"I'm a girl!"

He'll get it eventually. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! You're boys are so cute. I love to hear these stories. :) It's good to have you back blogging!

This reminds me so much of Trey. He insists that he wants to wear make up. So we go into the whole "boys don't wear make up thing" just about every time I put my make up on. Too funny...

besnini said...

I love these stories too :) ::sigh:: though it makes me miss you all sooo much. Judah is such a smart, perceptive little guy...kind of scary :D

Powered By Blogger