Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Play Dates

I'm sorry, ya'll, but Facebook is way easier to post pictures on. You edit and save in one folder, select all and upload. No formatting to worry about with words messing up placement of pictures. I'm crossing over! Ahhhh...save me! So, if you want to see some fun play date pictures from today, look on my Facebook!

If you're not a friend on Facebook, let me know if you're desperate for pictures. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Dawn, will you please just keep posting one or two or twenty pictures here?? Pretty please?? My dearly beloved husband does not want me to have a Facebook account, so I will not be able to see your boys unless you post here. :(

Unknown said...

Facebook allows you to send people the link to Facebook albums if they are not on Facebook... You could just post a link here and then they can see it...

like this:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1176&l=2ade0&id=508067001

Powered By Blogger