Monday, August 04, 2008

Eye of the GOOD Storm **FIXED**

**We all owe our undying gratitude to Laura-Loo who has finally cleared up my confusion and ingnorance about how to let people who do not have a Facebook account see the pics I post there! Now the question is, will I EVER post another picture on my blog since Facebook is so much easier! :-P Enjoy the now-working links! **

So last week was busy. I have a couple days respite, then off to Denver!!! So here's a quick update and some links for those who are not on Facebook so that you can still see my photos. :-)

Kids' Check-ups

Took the kids to see Dr. L last Thursday. Judah's ears are perfectly fine, praise the Lord! Dr. L also checked all of Judah's vitals and mushed on his terrible bump to make sure all was well, and all is indeed well. Quite the rainbow of color on Judah's forehead, I might say. See this photo album for pics of his bump (and some fun play date pics) right after it happened. ::shiver::

Elijah is 99.9 percent healthy. He had one red ear, but not enough to warrant treatment. So we're praying it stays that way! He's making all his milestones on schedule. We were surprised by his percentiles, though. Everyone thinks he's a hefty baby. Well, he is. But not in the way we all think! He's 50% for height, 50% for head. But he's 90% for height! So he's tall, not fat. ;-) Last week, he started standing by himself. It won't be long until there are no more crawling babies in our home. Weird!

Judah Smarts

While waiting for Elijah's "shops" as Judah calls them (shots), Judah was playing on the little bed in the check-up room. The door was open. He pointed behind me and said "Nummer Two." Sure enough -- there was a big 2 on the door! Matt took him to a picture of some dogs dressed up like nerds and asked Judah to count them. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5." There were five dogs! Matt took him to a picture of 4 lion cubs and asked Judah to count them. "One, two, three, four, fff..." He stopped saying five, thought hard, and didn't count anymore. MAYBE he can count??

Judah learned the word for where airplanes fly in and out of. "Air-pork." :-)

Facebook Photo Alubms

Elijah's Birthday Party

Washington DC

I added a few new pics of some room rearranging to this album.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I still can't see your pictures!! When I click on the links it says I have to log in. :( So sad...

Dawn said...

I JUST figured that out the moment you did! I logged out of Facebook and tried it...to no avail. Hmm....we gotta figure something out. Because it's alot of pics and I won't have time to post them for a while!

Thinking...

Anonymous said...

I know there's some way to make the pictures open to the public. I have other friends that post pictures from facebook and you don't have to log in to see them. I'm not a facebook person, so I can't see the pictures. I sure hope you can figure it out so I can see the cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

Click on your facebook album and at the bottom of the page is a note that says: "Show people this album by sending them this public link:" then it gives the link.

See?
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2112359&l=9a243&id=7410590

Lemme know if it doesn't say that for you!
~Laura

Kathie said...

Laura-Loo is a dream friend :)

Unknown said...

Good job, Laura! I did not explain it very well, so I am glad it has been figured out!

Unknown said...

Oh yay!! Thank you SOO much, Laura! I just couldn't bear to miss out on the cuteness that is your children. :)

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo, Washington, D.C.! Are you going to give me the same tour next month?

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to get to see the pictures! Yay! Wow, that was quite a bump on Judah's head!! And Happy Birthday to Elijah! He's getting so big. Gotta love that curly hair--it's just like Bella's. Hey, I was wondering, who's MoMo? I thought I was the only one in the world with a grandma named "MoMo."

Powered By Blogger