Elijah decided to say his first and second words this week. First word? "All done." Huh?? Judah's was "door," so I suppose we're just not going to be typical in this household. Second word? "Ball." He says ah-duuuh and bah respectively.
Judah is starting to "sing" more songs...so far, he has NOT proven he got the singing genes. But it's cute anyway! ;-)
Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the easy-going show!

4 comments:
bah bye, nigh night, I love you too :* What great pictures and a great video to eat my lunch by :) Such cuteness should be illegal but I'm glad is isn't
I love the first picture of Elijah. He is so cute and so big!!!! Thanks for posting the video. It lets me see into your day to day life. :-) Makes me miss you so much!
I have to say my favorite pic of Elijah is the right one in the last row...on my computer. It is the one closest to his "playing peek a boo" pic. Just love that face
The top left pic looks a wee bit like Noah to me and the one on the second row to the right ( I think ) looks like Eric. Isn't that fun?
They are sooooooooo cute.
Post a Comment