Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pics 'n Fun

He really did tinkle while sitting on the big potty. I didn't say it went IN the big potty, but at least it all hit the toilet paper he had unwound in a very short amount of time. All Matt did was leave to get him a fresh diaper. :-P



I was tagged by Autumn.

Rules: You must answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four others.

1. Where is your cell phone? Bed
2. Your significant other? Matt
3. Your hair? Dirty
4. Your mother? Friend
5. Your father? Caring
6. Your favorite thing? Naps
7. Your dream last night? Argument
8 Your favorite drink? Orange-Peach-Mango (not fair, the juice is called three words)
9. Your dream/goal? House
10. The room you’re in? Bedroom
11. Your hobby? Sewing
12. Your fear? Dark
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? House
14. What you’re not? Man
15. Muffins? Pumpkin
16. One of your wish list items? House
17. Where you grew up? Arkansas
18. The last thing you did? Chat
19. What are you wearing? Shorts
20. Favorite gadget? Grill
21. Your pets? No
22. Your computer? Laptop
23. Your mood? Pleasant
24. Missing someone? Jaclyn
25. Your car? Pilot
26. Something you’re not wearing? Necklace
27. Favorite store? Kohls
28. Like someone? Laura
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Weeks

I'm tagging: Jaclyn, Alicia, Tara, Rachel

2 comments:

Kathie said...

So now I know how the tp at church ends up on the floor...I guess girls do it too :) Great pic and so glad he actually tinkled up there.

Anonymous said...

I'm somehow getting that someday you'd like to own a house...

Powered By Blogger