Monday, July 14, 2008

Around the House & Family Time

Ok, we're gettin' serious again about taking regular photos. Enjoy!

Finally getting things up on the walls in the living room -- here's our little Willow Tree collection!


Guess what we started this weekend! JUDAH'S ROOM (well, eventually both the boys' room). It has been so fun to do with my hubby and so fun to watch the mural take shape. Matt freehanded it, I fine-tuned a few places, then we broke out the colors! We've only a little ways to go. The other three walls are the color of the lion's face and body.



And now for some sweet Family Time!

They share some of the time now. I can tell as Elijah gets older, they play together better. They like to push each other on the "motorcycle" you see in the pictures.


3 comments:

Autumn said...

OH MY GOSH i LOVE these photos!!! Matt looks older (in a good way) and I think tan? Judah looks happy. Elijah - ::sigh:: how big he is! (and those curls!!!) You look gorgeous as always. How do you get your skin so perfect??? You all look like a happy family, and the boys' room is really cute!
Miss you all!!!

Jenny Bretthauer said...

The mural is adorable! Your family is so cute, and your boys are so big. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the wall mural! That is so awesome! Good job :)

Powered By Blogger