Friday, September 28, 2007

A moment for pics.

On our last official night in Salinas/Hollister, we went to some friends' house for dinner. We took Matt's parents the "back way" to Hollister so they could see the beauty of the country out there. Dinner was delicious and the goodbyes sweet!



Matt's graduation, obviously. If you look hard in the second picture, you can see where he sat. I had to spend the first part feeding Lijah in the Family Friendly Room, so I had to sit separately. Lijah eventually fell asleep on his Mamaw. :-) My hubby has two degrees now -- how cool is that?



Elijah's first plane ride!



An apartment with paint on the walls. Our stuff is set to arrive Monday. Can't WAIT to show pics of the entertainment center my dad, grandfather, and Matt just built! When you can't find what you want, make it! And we get a new TV next week.... ;-) Living/Dining is beige with a purple accent wall in the Dining. Boys' is bright sky blue -- can't WAIT for our stuff...it's going to look like a real nursery now! Master is medium sage. No more golden yellow. I've lived in a yellow room since 6th grade save for one year in Jackson. Already though, it has been very restful to wake up to the new color. And the blanket Momma bought us (for warmth during the winter!) matches perfectly. Again...can't wait for our stuff to see it all pull together...and to live a normal life again. As it is, the only thing to sit on in our apartment now is the floor or the air mattress. It has to get more challenging before it gets easy, right?



I got some really cute video of coos and whines that I'll post later. Lijah is a different baby even from last week. Much less crying, better schedule, better nursing, more laughing and cooing. It's wonderful! He's so cute!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey there! Glad to see you back to posting. Glad to see pics of your new place! Your living room color looks similar to our bedroom color. How do you like living on first floor? We can't wait for you guys to be here for the holidays! It'll be SO COOL to have you and your hubby and your kids at my home. I don't think we've ever done THAT before! Oh, yippee!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Matt on his graduation!

And I love your new wall colors! I just love color... I can't wait to see how your new home comes together. Praying for you as you and your family settle in to your new home.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, that baby is gonna give Judah a run for his money in the 'cutest boy in the world' contest! :)
Love the colors - what is the name of the sage bedroom color - I love it!
Been thinking of you this weekend, hoping and praying that things are going well.
We're off to go pick apples . . . making some pie this weekend!

Jaclyn said...

I love the new colors- esp your bedroom!!! It does look very relaxing. Thanks for all the pictures... did you see mine on Facebook? I have two new albums there from my trip. Oh... and can I get a picture of the flowers? I know you have a ton of vases, so I am sorry to give you another one, but I thought you might need it since you do not have your stuff! I love you!!!

Kathie said...

I can't believe we were just there and now we aren't. We need to IM sometime so I can send you my pics...I got a good one of the flowers. How many days till Christmas???

Powered By Blogger