Wednesday, September 12, 2007

eXpErImEnTIng

So Autumn copied someone else and I am copying her. I'm gonna try to do short posts for the next week or so. Just to get my thoughts out rather than detail every new thing and picture. So for today...

It's not been a good day. I changed four diapers at Elijah's 3:00 feeding and he didn't eat well. Then he wanted to cry instead of sleep. He didn't eat well at 7:00 either. This always stresses me out. Then I realized that my new DARK denim skirt got mixed in with some lighter stuff. Haven't checked the washer yet to see if rewashing those items worked -- a few are borrowed towels. I'm extra irritable and therefore dealing with anger and impatience. It's a good thing I'm the silent angry type because you'd be shocked at some of the things running through my brain. I'm so thankful that God is all-patient and loves me even in my sinful funk. I'm trying hard to rejoice in this day He has made.

Here's a good quote from last night's Bible study: "Be a fool for God, not in front of Him."

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I should copy your copying of Autumn copying someone and write short posts. I need some outlet. OK, here it goes. Love you!!!!

Powered By Blogger