Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just Pictures & Video

Computer's free...time is limited...enjoy!

Judah got to help Daddy paint a little bit. It's amazing how bare everything looks with white walls, huh? And notice that chunk on our bed?




Our Going Away party was very awesome. SO many people showed up! The kids had a blast, the eats were good, the cake very special and tasty. I love Grace. They truly exemplify what Christ wants for His church! A lady got Elijah a cute motorcycle shirt in honor of Hollister, a biker town. I saved it for the party. Shouldn'a done that. He might get ONE more wear out of it...he's phat.




These are my precious Bible study ladies. Tuesday was rather tearful as I said goodbye and received many words of blessing and encouragement. I already miss them greatly and can't imagine finding another group of ladies that could even equal this one. God has His work cut out for the MD ladies! ;-)



This morning, Judah ate like a horse! Two eggs, a little more than one piece of toast, two helpings of strawberries, two handfuls of cheerios, juice, and water. And he kept it all down! He then wanted the coffee cup sitting on the table, so we let him have it. Boy was it cute to watch! And sometimes "older" grown-ups can pull kids' pants up way too high. Makes for cute pictures but a bad fashion statement.



Here's our handsome big guy! He smiles and coos alot now. His eyes just sparkle...but his cry is still ear-piercingly sudden when it happens.



This is Elijah's blanket from Grandma (Matt's mom's mom). I LOVE it! It's a really thick ribbed fleece. Brenda said she made it red and patriotic because of me. How sweet! :-) It will go perfectly in our someday guest room which will be patriotic. I have two old fashioned patriotic teddy bears -- Orson and Olivia -- that I had planned to put on the bed. The blanket is so soft and warm!



We took the boys for their check-ups yesterday. We have a Lollipop & Pork Chop. Brain and Brawn (thanks Skip!). Here are the stats:

Judah
weight: 22 lbs 13 oz, 10-20th percentile
height: 31.75", 40th percentile (but matches his weight)
head: 50.5 cm, 98th percentile!

Elijah
weight: 13 lb 11 oz, 95th percentile
height: 22.5", 50th percentile
head: 39 cm, 50th percentile

Notice...our boys are just shy of 10 lbs apart! Dr. C did some figuring, and Elijah is gaining about 2.1 ounces a day! He told us that we should think about stretching his feeding times to 3.5 hours and maybe even give him some water to hold him over a little. NEVER heard ANYTHING like that with Judah! :-P They both got shots, and Elijah for sure won the screaming contest and then proceded to "grieve" as Matt calls it. Such a sad, sad little face and cry.

3 comments:

~Babychaser~ said...

Can't believe you are going to live here! Yey... what do you think the odds are of getting everyone else to move this way too???

Deja

Kathie said...

Great pic post. Need to go to bed so I will be alert for driving tomorrow but wanted to let you know I did have a moment to look at the post. I love 'lijah's expression in the last pic of the two boys :) Judah painting is precious, Matt was very patient. Did he throw you a life ring?

Jaclyn said...

YAY for pictures! I took 500+ in Pennsylvania. I bought a new camera the day before we left... and it is SO much fun to have a camera that works and I do not have to be worried about ruined pictures!!!!

I cannot wait to talk with you! I llove you!

Powered By Blogger