~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Proverbs 4:18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Budah Boy, Pork Chop, Mr. Chubs...take your pick. Then kiss the screen because of the close-up cuteness!
when did you go see Dr. G??? E looks so little in the pic with Dr. G and now he looks sooo big (Hope says a sumo wrestler) Thanks for the video...I can't wait to show Dad when he gets home.
I love chubbo babies!!! And Judah is a cutie pie, as always! Thanks for all the videos!I am getting a camera with video abilities and cannot wait to share some of Samuel's cuteness with you. :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
when did you go see Dr. G??? E looks so little in the pic with Dr. G and now he looks sooo big (Hope says a sumo wrestler) Thanks for the video...I can't wait to show Dad when he gets home.
I love chubbo babies!!! And Judah is a cutie pie, as always! Thanks for all the videos!
I am getting a camera with video abilities and cannot wait to share some of Samuel's cuteness with you. :-)
Post a Comment