The glider has arrived! I still haven't decided for sure if tonight will be his first night in the crib rather than in our room. We'll see. I'm so excited that the wood matches almost perfectly with the furniture already in the room! And the blue w/ white stars fabric is nice as well...though I may see what fabric is under it. I can see little white swirls or something. I may also see about rigging up some arm pads. Ah the wonder of fabric! Again, thank you so much Karen and Karen's brother for blessing us in this way!

And as I was taking pictures of the glider...of course I couldn't resist a couple of wee one!
6 comments:
i cannot see any of your pics anymore. what's that about?
k its not you its me. i'll figure this out
There is something about not honoring the people in whom you visit. I don't believe in elfs who repair shoes at night by breaking into the cobbler shop. Those who cross borders without permission are the same as a thief who breaks into a house for his won gain. Wrong is wrong and can't be made right. It can be forgiven but even that doen't make wrong right. I say put the National Guard to train on our borders both north and south to protect us from thos e who wold invade our country.
Cute baby! Both of you!
Can I just say that the last picture of you and Judah...TOO DARN CUTE! You are a cutie and so is that baby!
Are you guys going to be anywhere near us this summer?
Dawn, he is soooo cute:)
Post a Comment