Thursday, March 23, 2006

Promised Pictures...and NOT the last of them for sure!

First to get the un-important stuff out of the way in order to get to pics of Judah-wudah!

After you have a baby, your body does all it can to get rid of all the excess fluids you obtained during pregnancy. My legs were SO swollen! It seemed to start in my entire leg, hip to toe. Then over the days, the swelling seemed to go out through my feet...as you can see. At the very end, I had these big bulgest (maybe you can see them in the picture) on the tops of my feet. All fluid! If I tapped my feet together, you could SEE the fluid jiggle! I'm thankful to have my feet back! NOTE: Notice the addition of the one toe ring I got off before delivery! I'm glad I could get it back on!



This is the infamous before and after. The pregnant picture was two days before Judah's birthday. You can tell my shirts were starting to get too short because my belly was just so big! Then there is the 2 weeks post-section picture. I'm still shocked but VERY grateful. I even tied my tennis shoes today with not a care in the world! Why did I tie my shoes? See next picture!



We had our first family walk today! The weather is beautiful, though a little windy. So we decided to break out the stroller and walked to none other than Jamba Juice. An appropriate outing for our little Judah, no? Californian and healthy. :-) I'm sure he might have loved to taste some...if it was warmed up of course!



His adorable first church outfit.



His first bath at home (a nurse gave him one in the hospital).



Tummy Time with Daddy. Eskimo Kisses with Mommy.






5 comments:

Autumn said...

Yahoo, pictures!!! Um... the feet... what the ?? I have never heard of that before. Gosh, I hope you don't have stretch marks on your ankles!

Thanks so much for posting more recent photos. It makes you feel a *little* less far away. I MISS YOU GUYS, all three of you!

Love, Aut

Jaclyn said...

Dawn, what an amazing blessing from God that little one is!!! Thank you soooo much for more pictures. He is adorable. Treasure every moment... it goes by so fast! And that from a girl who has never had a baby... ;-) You look precious with that baby!

Thank you for the email for dad... I will have him read it before he leaves! May God be glorified! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't see pictures *pout*

Just to let you know I miss you and love you and miss Gabriel and miss him.

Love from Tita. Blessings to you both.

Anonymous said...

Wow.

It's still hard to believe that you are a mom, now. And that Matt is a dad. I love the "Tummy Time" - that's precious.

He looks like he didn't enjoy that bath too much...but he was in good hands.

Thank you for the pictures! Worth the wait...I just wish I could hold widdle Judah-wudah.

Your pictures are definitely better than mine...baby trumps apartment any day. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww... he is SO adorable! Looks like things are going well. That's really great! Anyways, just thought I'd say hi! Later!

Powered By Blogger