Thursday, December 01, 2005

JUDAH GABRIEL ESPARZA

God answered prayer yesterday in three ways.

1) The first thing we saw on the screen was a view that showed us God chose to give us Judah Gabriel rather than Elaina Marie.

2) Everything is perfectly normal with both Judah and myself.

3) My fears about not getting along well with Dr. G were dispelled.

The appointment went quite well yesterday. Things were very relaxed, light-hearted, and pleasant. Matt and I have decided last time was a fluke -- my nerves were way on edge and maybe Dr. G had a busy/hard day.

Dr. G spent a good long while looking at Judah and getting all the measurements, making sure everything was normal. Praise the Lord it is! He weighs 2 lbs exactly, a couple days ahead of schedule. My weight however...well, let's just say no more 5 week stints of not gaining anything. We are questioning the weight though because what the nurse told me and what I saw on the scale were different. If she is right, I'm still within the gain range though I gained 11 pounds in 4 weeks. If she is wrong, I lost 5 pounds but still have a baby that is a quite healthy weight. I hope it's the latter! :-P

Here are a few of the pictures we were given on CD. Dr. G was not able to get a good 3-D view of Judah's face, but he promised next time he will try again. I was thankful because he was bouncing my belly all around to get Judah to move...and my bladder was full! Enjoy the pictures...and no, there is NO mistaking this for a girl! Click on the pictures to enlarge!













8 comments:

Kathie said...

YAY!!! a baby boy. Thank You Lord for a healthy boy and momma. I'm so excited to meet this little man in March :)

-Jaclyn, you can relax now :)

Autumn said...

yippee, I'm having a nephew! :)

Indiana Mama said...

Praise God for all that is good and well. I am so thrilled that Judah is on his way. We will love him dearly!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the photos and for sharing the news with us last night. A great name for a great little boy.

Congratulations again. Now I need to get to work on that blue onsie!

Christa Blakey said...

Congratulations, Dawn and praise the Lord! I'm glad all is well and healthy for both you and baby.:)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats! I love you!!

Jaclyn said...

I was right :-) Thanks for sharing hte pictures with all of us. I cannot wait to meet little Judah! I cannot wait to meet his mommy!

Love you!

Melody said...

hehe...the esparza tradition holds! YAy...I'm so excited..Judah Gabriel looks soo cute..I can't wait to hold him when we come out after the birth. I will pray that everything goes smoothly and that Judah continues to be healthy.
Love the three of you,
~Melody~

P.s. I couldn't really figure out what the second picture with his hand up against the screen was...any information would be helpful! lol....and we also now have a little stocking for Judah and we have one for you. So now your stockings hang with ours....ok...ttyl!

Powered By Blogger