Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SwiM CiTy

What fun! Today, we visited the coolest and most practical baby pool I've ever seen. It was Elijah's very first time to be at a pool and Judah's first time to be old enough to really enjoy it. We rarely swam in Cali because it stayed too cool most of the time. Not so in AR! Both the boys loved it...as did I! Cousins, second cousins, aunts, and a Nini were all there. I never realized how much of an ordeal it is to take your kids swimming. Sunscreen, swim diapers, snacks, drinks, towels, toys, etc. Whew! And tomorrow, we'll do it all again!

Two things to nevermind: 1) The layout of the photos. My parents' computer screen is large and in charge, so it's hard to know what it will show up like on other screens. 2) The WHITEness of myself and my babies compared to my sister and her bronzies! Yeesh!


8 comments:

Autumn said...

good photos...there's one particular one of Elijah that I LOVE :):):)

also, you can hardly see skin colors on my computer screen. i'm glad my kiddies got Andy's golden skin

Autumn said...

p.s. are you planning to come to our pool tomorrow?

Jenny Bretthauer said...

Hey Dawn!
It looks like you had tons of fun! Elijah is getting so big and so is Judah! Cute pics!

Alicia said...

one of the perks of having dark children...you can forgo the sunscreen which takes away one less step in the whole process!
It is amazing though, I used to go to the pool with a towel and book and now I look like I am moving our family to live in the pool area. but it is seriously the best way to get tan and still be a good mommy too!

Anonymous said...

I like the layout of the photos. I looked at them first then read, and thought how cool it was. Also, can't tell about the sikn color. :)

This is Kimberly Zeender Christy. I don't know how to leave a comment. Haven't don't this before. :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like Elijah is going to have hair like Bella--nice and curly!

I wish I could drive the 5 1/2 hours to come see you. You're so close!! :)

Heather said...

Aww! Looks like you guys are having a great time! We miss you here in MD though. I've almost called to see if you wanted to hang out several times already. :)

Alicia said...

okay yeah, so strike my last comment. today i didn't put sunscreen on the kid's and D came back from the pool with a pink face... just in time for his visit with his mom tomorrow. whoops. but seriously, that never happens!

Powered By Blogger