It will be good to relax with family after being a "single mom" for three weeks. :-) And it's also God's perfect timing and provision medically...I cut my thumb with a saran wrap box (dumb!) on Tuesday. A friend who is a nurse did some first aid and wrapping to get me to Little Rock so my dad could assess it fully. She did a great job -- thanks, Emily! My dad said I couldn't have "picked a worse spot" to cut the way I did. It's a triangular cut on the base joint of my thumb which allows your thumb to move in two different ways. He checked to make sure I had all my nerve sensations, redressed the cut, padded and bandaged it, then had to wrap my whole hand to immobilize my thumb...for at least one week. Good thing I can where my wedding ring on my right hand, too! My dad said it would be most convenient to have a couple stitches put in place; but because it has already been two days, we can just go from here since it has already started the healing process. He also said I'll have a scar from it. All because of saran wrap. Only buy the Reynold's Wrap ez-slide from now on! :-P
Heather graciously took some sistere pics for us at the jewelry party on Tuesday night. THANK YOU! I've always wanted pics like these with them! Here are my favorite two...and goodnight!

4 comments:
As you know these are my favorite too, but I want all your readers to know. God gave me the most beautiful girls...don't you think so? :)
I quite agree Kathie! So glad you ladies (and the 'lil ones) made it safely! It was great visiting with you on Tuesday night. Have a great time together.
Wow..those pictures came out so good.
Heather really is a great photographer! They look really professional. It is so nice to have a picture like this with all 3 sisters together. Anyways, once again thank you for hosting a show for me! :) I really appreciate it. You were a great hostess.
Good grief! I remember when Hope was Harrison's size and you and Autumn were Elizabeth's and Katherine's sizes -- look at y'all now! What great pictures (love the first one!)
Post a Comment