~My friend Angie got engaged last night! :-D
~ELIJAH, my 10 month old, climbed the stairs twice today! The first time, I put him in the living room and went to water one house plant...then I found him 3 steps from the top. The second time, I put him in the living room with his milk and went to make lunch. I heard noise upstairs, and he was already in his room playing with toys. Yipe! I will now be consistantly putting up a gate at the bottom of the stairs!!!
~Elijah also stood up for several seconds today. I'm tellin' ya. This kid is on a major growth spurt in personality, mental capacity, and physical ability!
And now, for you, Dear:
Here are the beautiful flowers you sent -- I miss you terribly, too!
Here are the adorable summer pajamas I found for the boys. Judah's are dinosaurs, and Elijah's are bugs.
And here is the "sunset" I saw tonight. I wish I had gotten a pic of what was to the left (that made me call Momma to check the radar so I'd know whether to head away or keep going home!). It was a GOOD thing I left Tara and Nathan's when I did. LOTS of cloud to ground lightning, a wall of rain approaching the 100, strong winds...craziness. And in the end, it barely clipped our neighborhood. Tara and Nathan lost power, though. Wonder if they have it back yet. You don't wanna be home in this weather, Love. A walk from the car to the front door makes you sweat! Yuck!

1 comment:
Lovely flowers, lovely sunset and adorable boys what more could you ask for? I see what you are talking about in the sunset picture...I think I can imagine what was directly to the left of you. Also, 3 lane highway and taking a picture with your cell phone??? I'm thankful the Lord protected you from just the storm ;)
Post a Comment