Yesterday was such a busy day. I made a frozen dessert (in honor of St. Patrick's Day), did a 2 mile walk (surprise!), changed the sheets on our bed (not so easy by yourself with a king bed and toddler underfoot), watched Lakota (a joy!), made yet another dental insurance phone call (our dentist from Cali is haunting us), dealt with a very cranky teething baby (oh. my. WORD.), and ended the day with our small group Swing Social (taco salad dinner followed by swing dancing lessons by professionals!). I praised God last night that He gives us nighttime and sleep in order to start completely over with a fresh day. I love Elijah. But I seriously needed the overnight break from him! The boy cried non-stop yesterday afternoon unless I was holding him, which couldn't happen all the time. No worries, though. He's precious again today...and ALMOST has a second tooth popping through. :-) I think he'll be like Judah and get alot at once.
Click to enlarge and see the white puffy blisteryness that is causing us all pain in one way or another.
Judah is quite playful these days. He loves to play peek-a-boo or just look through things and say "I see you!" Today, he showed his increasing skill at singing (really saying) songs. It takes me a second to realize that he is "singing." I got some video of me helping him out with his best-known song. He heavily associates motions with the words he knows to say for the song.
A couple notes about the video:
~Judah loves to whisper. Every mealtime, he'll go through whispering all our names at random.
~See Elijah's Woody Woodpecker hair? His hair is going to be ALOT different to manage than Judah's sleek, fine hair.

2 comments:
so much cuteness in one family should be illegal, but I'm glad its not. Three weeks from today :D
Swing dancing? Lucky dog!!
Post a Comment