Monday, March 10, 2008

HaPpY BirThdAY #2, JudAh!

So begins that section of year where the boys are two numbers apart rather than one. I still trip up most of the time when people ask how old Autumn and I are. I have to think, "Ok, now what part of the year is it? Is she one or two numbers ahead?" :-P

I can't believe Judah has graced our lives for two years already, and yet the time has seemed so short. The child's first three birthdays will be celebrated in three different homes. He was conceived in one half of the country and born in the other. He only got one birthday without any siblings. He's been on numerous airplanes already. So much has happened in his precious little life!

At his 2 year check-up today, Judah is about 27 pounds and in good health. One ear still has a little fluid behind it which caused him to fail the hearing test on that side. He'll continue to be on antibiotics until April (Elijah, same though his ears are fine). Other than that, Judah is great! He got to sit up while he got his HepA shot...he sat there watching the needle go in and didn't ever cry. He did look worried though. :-P (fyi: My 2 year old and 7 month old are 7 pounds apart...Elijah can now wear some of the clothes Judah still wears!)


...those were newborn to 18 months at 6mo intervals...2 year old b-day party pics when Google decides to cooperate! :-P



And a big happy birthday to our Gramps as well!

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Happy Birtday, my sweet Judah-man!!!! I love you!! Nini

Autumn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Judah!!!
(he and I are in the same boat with our ear problems it seems)

Can't wait to see more photos!

cjsmomx6 said...

Happy late birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, how fun!! Happy Birthday to Judah!!! (a day late)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to "the world's cutest boy" (as my girls like to say!).

We were just looking at last year's pictures . . . and saying how much we are missing you all.

Birthday blessings to your sweet guy!
-The Firstbrook Five

~Babychaser~ said...

Crazy... my 15 month old is 27 pounds!

Thanks for the home ec comment! I often wish I had majored in Home Ec! Especially at Masters! I'd love to peruse your notebooks sometime if you have them still and they are handy! :) Now that I have a little girl I am so looking forward to teaching her all those sorts of things! :)

Powered By Blogger