Monday, March 24, 2008

A Lovely Easter Sunday



Elijah's first Easter; Judah's second. A dress I haven't been able to wear in three years because I've been pregnant/nursing ever since I bought it for Paul & Tracie's wedding. A very handsome hubby. A wonderful church service with beautiful worship. Last minute altered plans that allowed us to HOST people for a holiday -- first time that's happened! A dinner consisting of ham brought by Stephen & Lisa, strawberry spinach salad, deviled eggs (first time I made them!), and DELICIOUS "Grandma's Honey Muffins" (new recipe I tried...oh my word!). A relaxing, sunshiny afternoon.

...a celebration that Jesus took our sin on Himself and therefore suffered death -- but then conquered death itself and now holds the keys for our eternal life with Him! I hope all my readers have asked Him to unlock their hearts!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Aww, the picture of Elijah is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, oh, man what a cutie...

I am home sick today. I have slept about 72 hours the last 4 days and am still tired. Sickness is so weird cause I do not remember what it feels like to be well...

Hope you are having a good day! Love you!

Kathie said...

you know I love the pics :) the post is great and the new colors on the blog...great! easier to read than the last set :)

Autumn said...

oh how fun! I love J's face in the last pic... "How many more smiles do I hafta do, Mom?"

Hope told me about your idea for May/June and it may actually work out! :) Let's talk soon.

Andy took the camera to work, but I'll snatch it from him soon and get our Easter pictures up. For now, you can go to my blog and read some cute little Noah words.

Paul said...

Shame the caterpillar ruined your picture by climbing onto Matt's chin...

Powered By Blogger