We just returned from meeting the boys' new pediatrician for 'Lijah's 4mo appt. Yep...he's a hefty boy. :-) Height was 25.75 inches. Weight was 16 lb 13.25 oz. Head circ doesn't matter because I watched her measure it wrong -- the tape wasn't around the widest part. He's above average in height and weight, but they don't give me specific percentiles here which is kind of a bummer but no biggie. The nurse was nice, and Dr. L was superb. Not the grandfatherly type that Dr. C was, but he is very friendly and you can tell he loves kids. He talked to Elijah like a peer. It was really cute to see and I giggled quite a bit. All in all, Elijah is a very healthy kid with a nondescript rash. :-P It just showed up today. We've been having some nursing issues, and most everyone has concluded he's just gettin' hungrier. I'm bummed Matt and Judah didn't get to come and meet him, but I guess they will get the chance. It's not like this was the last time we'll see him. :-) Oh, and they are still using paper charts...so that was kind of old school but nostalgic.
Here are some cuties I took the other day. We were just having a grand little play time together.
And just think...many of you readers get to SEE these cute faces in person this weekend!
Pray for me though...it's getting pretty difficult to think of being so far away from my huzby for so long. This is me when thinking of coming to Arkansas...
:-D :-( :- :-) :-{ :-( :-D :- :-{ ... 8-\

6 comments:
I like the new colors. :-) And I do NOT get to see the kids this weekend... :-[
When does Matt leave? I had hoped to get an early Christmas present in the mail to him for his plane ride... let me know if I am too late! If not, I will get on it and mail it right away!
Love you!!!
(Oh- and I would dearly love to chat online or the phone. I have something interestingly funny to tell you!)
I think it's funny that you are shocked that they use paper charts! All our docs here use them, too. I've noticed several times when you've described California, it sounds like they are a little ahead of the rest of the world. At least Oklahoma... Anyway, I just get a kick out of it.
paper charts would be shocking to me, too. seems like a waste of time, energy and trees. :)
i like your new festive blog colors! and I cannot WAIT to see you guys TOMORROW!!! I bet time will fly and Matt will be here before you know it. We'll keep you busy. ;)
Your boys are looking more and more alike - especially their profiles!
Have a safe and happy trip tomorrow, and enjoy all of that time home that you get to soak up! (think of the babysitting possibilities!)
we got your Christmas card today, what a PERFECT picture of your sweet family! Very well done! Thanks for sending us one. Hope you are enjoying Arkansas and are doing alright without Matt. How does Elijah like the south?
So...I got your Christmas card. What a lovely family. Do I send our Christmas card to you at your folks house?
Post a Comment