The boys and I have bad colds. Matt has no jet lag. :-)
The boys and I are chilly and ready for Christmas. Matt is in gorgeousness. :-P
Four nights down, twelve to go. 8-|
Getting used to each other. Dune is warming up to Judah...I think. At least Judah still has all his fingers and toes.
My fun, new yoga pants and the Nikes my Momma gave me -- I love them! I have seriously wanted pink and grey tennis shoes for quite some time. Thank you, Momma!
Merry Christmas. Everyone!

4 comments:
SO glad to hear that you are all safe...sorry you have a cold. Maybe I gave it to you! :-)
Much love, my dear!
glad you are doing well at home. So, where is Matt and why? What's the best part about being home???
I'm glad you're enjoying your time. But selfishly....I miss you!
Wish you weren't sick! Praying for all your recoveries!
Post a Comment