Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Week

The boys and I made a new memory the other day by going on a blustery cold fall/winter walk and gathering some pretty leaves. After donning our winter gear (mine and Elijah's were gifts from some Cali friends), I put 'Lijah in the stroller and let Judah walk. Such a fun time -- Judah especially loved pushing Elijah by himself. :-) My mom topped the day off with a GORGEOUS Thanksgiving bouquet and a sweet note.

The trees are beyond words right now. Imagine this...EVERYWHERE.


Here's the beautiful bouquet from my mom...even with a little pumpkin tucked inside.


My adorable sons. Period. Paragraph. The End.


Goin' on our red, runny nose walk!


I hope all of you have fabulous plans with family & friends and enjoy this time of year with all its colors, smells, tastes, sweaters, and memories.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Wish you could be here for the holiday, but SOON ENOUGH!!! :)

Kathie said...

Yes, I was giving people a preview of what was to come. The boys are just so cute! Even looking at the pics here again, makes me smile :) only 11 days I'm excited!!

Powered By Blogger