Judah loves getting in the bouncy seat. Good thing he still hasn't tipped the scales of it's maximum weight. He can even attach the toy bar all by himself...and does so frequently. Perhaps he's trying to be like Elijah? Is it a good memory for him? Or does he really enjoy it?
I wasn't doing anything, honest!
Precious. Check out the SHADOW of eyelashes. I'm tellin' ya, their to die for!
Our happy baby! He loves his tongue and raspberries all the time, creating nice beards of bubbles.
Whud up, ya'll? Not much here -- just cheesin'!
Some brother time. The latest development has been Judah trying to feed Elijah whatever Judah is eating/drinking. We'll never know if part of a ravioli made it down, but I am sure yesterday Elijah got to taste grahm cracker. When I picked him up after while, that's when I saw crumbs around his eye. I have also often come to the room with Elijah crying and Judah trying to shove his cup's straw in Elijah's mouth for him to have a drink. I appreciate Judah's kindness and sharing...but oh my!
Here is an example of sharing. First, Judah tastes then shares with Elijah.
So many people think Elijah is a perfect baby. ;-) He still has a very strong cry like he's had from day one. His cry has many facets still -- mad, grieving, pouting, fussing. Thankfully, he only really cries when he is hungry, tired, or WAY poopy. I love the pic of his after-cry face. So pitiful and adorable at the same time.
My beefy 3 month old who wears anywhere from 6 to 12 months clothing -- favoring the 9-12 month range. It's so odd. He does have some fat, but "beefy" is the proper description. He's not a fat baby. If you look at him from the back, you can see how wide his stature is. Football is what I'm thinking, for sure!
Still our little Linus. Update on the Travel Blank -- he even knows that's what it's called now and loves it as much as the other two blanks. It's SUPPOSED to be that he has one blank to be with, one as a back-up, and then Travel for car/church. Nope. He almost always wants all three. In the morning when I get him up, he hands me one blank, then another, then another. THEN he will get up so I can pick him up. Silly kiddo. We do only allow one blank when we go out, though.
::sigh:: So beautiful.
Judah is very smart and good at doing alot of things. One thing he is good at is whining. :-P This is when he first saw my mom's cool camera with lots of buttons and a flash and a strap and a lens cap...a kid's electronic no-no paradise!
Daddy Time. I'm still learning how to play with them as well as he does. He's such a great Daddy and Huzby!
Whew! Hope you got your fill!

4 comments:
oh, just come NOW!!! k?
I can't believe how much Elijah has changed.. he's fabulous!
and the photo of Judah wanting the camera made me lol as in guffaw.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! These pictures are so wonderful!! I can't believe how much Judah has grown and how much Elijah has changed! You will never know how happy you just made me. Love you all.
My children all got in the bouncy seat too. I think they loved it more when they were older then when they were babies.
Love the black and white close up of Elijah.
janet
oh my heart!!! I too can't believe how much Elijah has changed in just 6 weeks...has it really been 6 weeks since we were there?? I can't wait for you all to get here...I need to hug and kiss those babies.
Post a Comment