Friday, July 15, 2011

T.G.I.F.

I was drying my hair and putting on very light make-up one afternoon before my Hubz got home. Judah was watching me and asking why I was doing it. I said that I wanted to look a little nicer for Daddy. "Why?" Because I love him. :-) When I was finished, I turned to Judah and fluffed my hair. I smiled and asked him if I looked a little nicer. "Sure." ::pause:: "And with a smile on your face, you look even more nicer." Ah, Lord, let him always remember that principle when dealing with women. :-)

While I was cleaning up for breakfast one morning, Judah asked "Mommy, can I cut my heart out?" LOL No worries. He meant that he wanted to draw me a red heart and cut it out -- he saw a boy do it in a book we read the night before. But it sure was weird to hear my 5 year old innocently ask that question!

1 comment:

besnini said...

Judah seems to know where true beauty comes from and that is shows on the face :)

Powered By Blogger