I am in love with Cheer liquid detergent. Yes, yes, I know powder is probably cheaper -- or even making your own! (Props to those who do...and have the space to store 10 gallons.) But my long-term relationship with Cheer powder ended when it started making me cough every time I'd measure it out. Not to mention, my height made it difficult to get to the dregs of the box. I turned in the powder towel and tried the liquid -- and will ne'er return! So quick and easy to measure, without having to be on my tip-toes. No coughing due to tiny particles floofing through the air. And I love the smell of our clean clothes. The end. (Can I have copyright privileges on "floofing"?)
Tired of having air-dry clothes out for days waiting to dry, especially sweaters? Well, if you have an in-ceiling vent with enough space to put up your air-dry rack below it -- let your heater get to work! That is, if it's cold outside. Which it certainly is here... ;-)

4 comments:
Ah ha, smart! I shall have to get some mesh bags for my babies' things. I always use liquid detergent - there are some things that a little extra money is worth going into. :)
I make my own, store it in a five-gallon bucket and then do 1:1 with water when I put it in the bottle. Much easier to store that way. A woman at church doesn't even add the water to make it into a five-gallon bucket...which makes it about 2.5 gallons and then she only puts 1/8 cup in her washer. I'm with you on ditching the powder and going liquid. I do wash my sheets and undies in commercial detergent and that's where I splurge on Greenworks. It smells sooooooooo good!
I could do laundry 24/7 and never be caught up. Such is life with 6 people in a house. Not sure how larger families function (though most of them have children significantly older than yours and mine...and those kids help).
Yes! i use those bags for Ev's socks too! So much nicer than ending up with missing socks :)
Have one I use for socks, but never thought of having one for bibs! Great idea!
Post a Comment