Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11.24 Elijahisms

In BJs the other day, I asked the boys to help me look for the items on our list. After finding the milk, the next item to look for was eggs. We located the eggs, put them in our cart, and as we were walking away, Elijah said, "Look, Mommy! Chocolate eggs!" I had no idea what he was referencing until I turned around and saw the brown eggs next to the white eggs.

This afternoon, the boys and I were lounging on my bed at the end of nap time. We were playing a rhyming game and got to "eat, meat, seat, etc." Judah started explaining that meat comes from cows. I said that meat can come from different animals, and hamburger is what we get from cows. I then asked, "Where does chicken come from?" Elijah, without a beat, answered, "Chick-fil-A!"

2 comments:

besnini said...

Eat more Chikin :) Oh I love the little snippets from your house :)

Heather said...

hehe, love my 'Lijah boy!

Powered By Blogger